For Sale - TC brothers welded hardtail frame

JDS1

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have for sale a hardtailed frame welded by TC brothers. I don't have a title for it but would be willing to get one for a little extra money, it's not difficult in Michigan. I'm only asking $250 plus shipping or $275 plus shipping if you want me to get a title. I'm sorry but I just cannot after repeated attempts seem to upload pictures in any way so if you want some then contact me at pipercubdream@aol.com. If someone buys the frame and decides to pick it up they can have some other xs parts I still have including the engine. The top end is off but everything has been bagged and tagged. Thanks..

hello im interested if you could pm me or check your email i sent u an email from dirtybondobo@aol.com if its sold please post so i an all others know thank you i u still have it an there is no back fees ill buy it thank

so if its cool with you i call dibs i realy need it unless shiping is an arm an a leg

I have used Greyhound to ship stuff with good success. Pretty cheap, not the best customer service for tracking, but it works.

awsome thanks an im located in modesto ca 95355 , an as long as i get what i payfor an its the cheapest method than i dont care how they ship it they could use a stork for all i care lol

i am willing to pay cash and pick up if still available and would like you to get a title if you could please let me know asap...

734-558-7846 text first if able

hopefully sooner than later in my sake ha ha ha building it with my daughter lol she is fascinated with the xs650

sounds good good luck and keep us posted with how it looks i found one in kent ohio for 800 bucks waiting for a reply to see if he still has it

Back