teaser

6772man

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's where i am as of today. I will post a build log later if anybody is interested.
Photo11271902.jpg

looks good so far, I dig the tank ! I'm sure a build log would be welcomed, i don't think any of us get tired of lookin' at bike build pics.

The rear wheel is an 18" x 8.5" with a 250 tire. I know alot of guys prefer a skinny tire, but, i'm not a small guy, so i need a bigger rear, IMO. I don't like anything bigger but i should have gone with a 200.

It's a slow go right now, but trying to figure out the best way to boost HP per dollar. I know a lot of yall dont like wide tires but i'm far from a small guy, so a 250 tire to me is not that wide. Love it or hate it here it is. Comments, good or bad, are always welcome.

computer 001.jpg

computer 002.jpg

computer 003.jpg

Looking good so far ... IMO it's your bike and your build so do what you want you are the one that has to ride it. ... I had a chance to ride a Victory hammer with the 250 rear tire and I hated it ... The bike didn't turn corners really well, but riding straight or on long sweeping corners it was great.

That's one beefy hardtail! I kind of like it with the larger tubing. What size tubing is that?

Back