Texas Pig

DogBunny

Motorcychologist
Top Contributor
Reaction score
one.jpg

two.jpg

three.jpg

Texas pig from a little private party during SXSW last night that GoldToothGarage and I were at. Those of you who subscribe to the "Austin Texas Beer Night" thread could have been here, you were all invited to head out with us...

Those of you who subscribe to the "Austin Texas Beer Night" thread could have been here, you were all invited to head out with us...

Technically we were invited to "women running wild" and traffic jams.

Re-read the post. There was no mention of traffic. We encountered normal traffic because we were on bikes, and were maneuverable, and went around it. There were indeed women running wild. That's a problem?
Someone once told me, and I quote: "Living life to the fullest means continually expanding your comfort zones."

I didn't mean expand your comfort zones to include traffic jams and people running wild. Or having your eyes put out or losing a leg, for that matter. Pig roast looks like potential fun though.

SORRY I missed out !!!

Just got back from hanging out with Mickey Mouse and crew in Florida, took my kiddo for the week of spring break.

BTW, DAYTONA BEACH ROCKED !!!!

Turbo -- Daytona? Spring break? Women running wild???

BTW, I posted the pig pics on a non-motorcycle forum that I host. You should see the replies I got from the vegetarians. Jeez, get a life.

Back