The best tracker I've ever seen

650performance

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
This bike belongs to my friend Tony in San Diego. It's all Shell - frame, glass, etc. - and performs as well as it looks. Suspension, brakes, etc. are all top of the line bits. Wheels are alloy 19" and roll on Maxxis flat track race rubber. The engine is a fresh 750 with all the mods including a Lillie replica CNC head, Megacycle 30 cam, perfectly jetted Mikunis and an 8 plate clutch. A Shell/JE piston with .042 squish got the c.r. to 10.79:1. He uses 50/50, Sunoco Race and Chevron Supreme. He uses NGK BP8ES plugs (projected nose) with no problems, nicer looking chops and great throttle response. Yeah, it idles a bit fast. It has dyno'd 69 RWHP on a DynoJet 250 and, according to Tony, starts with one kick. Note the RH shift; LH brake ... very traditional. Weighing in at just a few pounds over 300 with a half tank of gas, the weight to power ratio is dramatic. Tony rides it around the hills surrounding San Diego and tells me he has no trouble keeping up with far more modern sport bikes.

Attachments

• BC Street-Trackers 069.JPG
    BC Street-Trackers 069.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 423
Last edited:
Damn! that's sweet. Simple, to the point, and gorgeous!
any chance there's a pic with better definition?

Back