....The Hooligan Build....

I still think you should just change the accent colors man and leave it as is. Either do a gloss red or even maybe make the accents look the same as the tank and fender. The Tank and fender look great. They have that raw chaos look going for them.

Last edited:
:thumbsup: yea I see what your saying but I have a vision in my head and im going to run all my lines in brass tubing so it will tie the brass on the motor all together. Also Im going to re-do my tank and rear fender but insted of red it will be back with the rust coming through and im going to have HOOLIGAN painted on the tank in a gold/coper color and then rub baby powder on it to make it not stick so much and it will look like it was a old company or something like that kinda like the rat rod truck when it says speeds towing and its all faded and what not. The rims will be all black or all red but most likely black. :shrug: your in TX? When me and a buddy get ours finished we want to take a ride to AZ so maybe you can meet us there. :bike:

That'd be cool man. Yeah definitely not knocking your vision by any means; just didn't know what it was exactly. I was just saying that the fender and tank look pretty cool. I think whenever you run all the tubing in brass it definitely will look pretty kick ass. Can't wait to see it.

Last edited:
Im tryin Im tryin :yikes: lol I have some customer bikes that come first then mine... this next week ill post up some of the hardtail and what not... Hows your bike comin bigjim?

sluginxlt- Thnaks bro its comin along slowly lol...

Ok sooooooo I got to spend a hour or so on my bike today :eek: yes I know shocking but I did lol. I took the tank dow to bear metal and brushed on some black. Let me know what you guys think, let me know if you like the black or red better...
Also got spoked rims...tomorrow ill try to weld on the hardtail :shrug:...its been busy around here so my pore old bike is the last to get finished...:mad:

Ill post picks of the tank in the next hour or so.

:thumbsup:here are the pics.... updates are tank, wraped exhaust, wire wheels....

The exhaust flang before
newerpictures124.jpg

newerpictures125.jpg

And after
newerpictures218.jpg

Notched the fins out...they will all be like that soon
newerpictures219.jpg

wraped exhaust
newerpictures295.jpg

newerpictures296.jpg

newerpictures340.jpg

New tank paint
newerpictures363.jpg

newerpictures364.jpg

newerpictures365.jpg

Let me know what you all think.... The tank will have Norton KustomS painted on it with white lettering and a bronze trim to finish it off.

Back