The problem with anodized handlebars

Dude, 5twins, I know you're really helpful to other folks around here, and I respect that, but you're totally wrong.

The issue with the KZ-style bars wasn't that they were anodized. That was something I thought it'd be useful for OTHER folks to know about. It was that the KZ bars were short enough that the control cables couldn't be rerouted properly, so the clutch cable was severely binding. I didn't want to have the cables shortened or buy new ones, because I wanted to ride that weekend. I didn't have any other bars around. And you know what, I don't mind the buckhorns as much as you seem to.

I'm not sure why you felt so strongly about needing to call me an idiot, but I wasn't asking for your help. I wasn't asking for anyone's help in the thread, if you notice the first post. I was trying to be helpful.

I wouldn't normally take the time to spell all of this out, but you seem to be one of the resources that people go to for help here. Don't scare them off by making assumptions that are unwarranted.

Really Travis, you think I was too harsh here? With someone not knowledgeable enough to change handlebars correctly? I can't believe you jumped in on a simple handlebar thread like this. Where are you on all the other stupid threads??? Yes, you're not there for sure. OK, thanks for the the memories ....

Yeah. You basically called the guy an incapable idiot because he tried something that it didn't work without modifications so he temporary put the stock part back on. Maybe I (and others) didn't read your post how you intended it.

Report the other stupid threads and I'll read them.

Thanks for the memories? Are you leaving?

Back