The Slagging Thread!!

Hey carbon, I think its because everything is so goddamn p.c. these days that there afraid to do anything.

they are actively showing people how to come here and get on welfare.
our gov was down in Mexico not to long age passing out paperwork showing them how to get welfare when they get here.
and what chaps me is we don't have a pot to pee in or a window to throw it out of.
we are now renters of our country.
US government burns through $1000 million every 8 hours
that's $2,083,333.33 per minute

Okay, my rant: In Texas we have this thing called the "Lone Star Card" (our version of food stamps). I love it at the first of the month when these cards get issued, I can't even see the register at my local grocery store, that's how far back I am. Everyone is pullin' these cards out left and right while they argue with the cashier about Red Bull not being a "covered item". Mean while, their kids are standing there with their Air Jordans and their I-phones beggin' them for candy.

To take it a step further: I know several of my co-workers, who for all intents and purposes have good jobs and yet I frequently see them with these cards. I never said anything about it...until I saw one guy actually braggin' about it. So, I asked him how he could possibly qualify for one of those. He told me that he buys them off his crack head neighbor for .50 cents on the dollar so his neighbor can go buy...whatever (drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, etc.) :banghead:

Okay, my rant: In Texas we have this thing called the "Lone Star Card" (our version of food stamps). I love it at the first of the month when these cards get issued, I can't even see the register at my local grocery store, that's how far back I am. Everyone is pullin' these cards out left and right while they argue with the cashier about Red Bull not being a "covered item". Mean while, their kids are standing there with their Air Jordans and their I-phones beggin' them for candy.

To take it a step further: I know several of my co-workers, who for all intents and purposes have good jobs and yet I frequently see them with these cards. I never said anything about it...until I saw one guy actually braggin' about it. So, I asked him how he could possibly qualify for one of those. He told me that he buys them off his crack head neighbor for .50 cents on the dollar so his neighbor can go buy...whatever (drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, etc.) :banghead:
Sounds like someone should be turned in.

Yea, I hear you guys. Honestly, it just isn't me. My old man use to always say nobody likes a rat. I have always been brought up that way. Right, wrong, or indifferent. I told the guy what I thought of his little scam the same day. Will it have an effect? Who knows. It was just a rant for the slaggin' thread. Hopefully, karma will be a bitch.

they are actively showing people how to come here and get on welfare.
our gov was down in Mexico not to long age passing out paperwork showing them how to get welfare when they get here.
US government burns through $1000 million every 8 hours
that's $2,083,333.33 per minute

HERE is a U.S. government website welcoming illegal aliens to USA and showing them how to get into TAX payers pockets

When a guy gets on some ones BUILD thread and starts talking shit, That's just fucked up! Talking shit in the lounge sound okay to me. I know we can't all ways get along. But fucking up a build thread is damn low. And someone that does should have their threads fucked up too.

Last edited:
Back