This is just awesome.. a must watch

Absolutely fabulous story! All biker fathers better have a hankie ready for this one!

Many thanks Luke! Blue.....Old Blue that is, with a biker son of similar ilk.

Wow, that is awesome. Good on them. Maybe one day I can afford to hand my dad a fully restored Kenny Roberts RZ350

That's a great vid but if you want to do something for Dad it doesn't have to be so material. If he used to fish, take him to a place he can still make it to where you'll be sure to catch some. Continue to ask for his advice, and so on. Be as independent as you possibly can but let that period most of us have of asserting independence be as brief as possible :)

Do it all the time. He used to be a mechanic, so i like to ask his advice on things. Even though he never worked on or rode bikes, you can see he likes to give his input and likes when i ask. I don't think he will ever know how much i have always looked up to him ever since i was a kid.

That's a real neat video...............very well made..............Hollywood should be worried:D. Every father should have sons like those 2 guys. The little girl added cuteness to the video...........nice touch.

Do it all the time....

When I lost my father I felt things were fine between us, but if I let myself dwell on it, in retrospect I would have done more of the things I said above, as much for myself in the present time as for him back then. But you know, I believe life continues on and that we will meet again. Very out of style at the 21st century. But it's only fashion.

Back