This is the start (strat LOL)

Thanks it's going to my uncles on Saturday he's going to tig the rest of it to make it lk better and I'm geting my springer/gurtter front end and coffee tank

Some random stuff

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 120
Same as u lol I got the gas tank it's gotto be finished up with a fue welds and it will be all set I f up I welded the oil tank on and didn't have the motor in and I checked it to day and the air filters don't fit so I gotto get some 45 dr PVC tubing and rig some thing up lol

Damn that sucks! Yeah I went ahead and mocked everything up. Just tacked stuff on to see what it looked like and how it fit.Are you using Uni filters? I saw that Uni had some filters with an angled boot on them,they might fix your problem.

When I saw the word STRAT, I thought you were building a guitar theme bike!!! Strat is short for stratocaster. I'm glad you're just building a cool bike,and not an OCC theme christmas tree!! Keep up the good work,and keep us posted.

Yea ok I'm kinda rushing throw it I'm making a bracket to put some hd forward controls on that have the rear master cylinder bilt in

Back