ThrottleStop motorcycle shop consignment museum Elkhart Lake WI

gggGary

If not now, When?
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Took a little drive today, was on a mission.
This morning

KIMG3269.JPG
Shoveled some of the driveway, broomed off the van and headed out.
Aiding and abetting, two of my skills, ;^)

KIMG3270.JPG

KIMG3271.JPG
After the bike was loaded the guys said the museum is closed today but come on in take a look around.
They were rearranging bikes.
Just my phone. I'll just post some pics, don't know much, but this was not just "some guy's" garage bikes.
KIMG3272_01_BURST1003272_COVER.JPG

KIMG3273.JPG

KIMG3274.JPG

KIMG3275.JPG
Each bike had a placard with some info and history.

https://www.throttlestop.com/
They are charging $20 to view the museum. Yours truly got a free pass :love:. I'll guess 100 bikes on display, another 20-30 in the work shop there were also about 20 high end, late model sports cars. Everything was extremely clean neat organized. Shop is about 6 years old.
The streets of Elkhart Lake were the original Road America Race Course and the town of 962 people is steeped in auto racing legend.
It seems I might favor the Honda's but keep scrolling.
KIMG3276.JPGKIMG3279.JPGKIMG3280.JPGKIMG3281.JPGKIMG3282.JPG KIMG3283.JPGKIMG3284.JPGKIMG3285.JPGKIMG3286.JPGKIMG3287.JPG

Suffice it to say there's some interesting and unique motorcycles here.
KIMG3288.JPGKIMG3289.JPGKIMG3290.JPGKIMG3292.JPGKIMG3293.JPG
All for now. Went over to visit with Kevin and check out his projects after, but didn't take pics. He's making great progress!
As to riding hmm "GUEST" bikes another four plus inches of heavy white stuff in the forecast for Friday night, Saturday. :shootme:

Wow! What a nice collection of bikes! 😃 What exactly was that place? Was it more than a museum?
Edit: You answered my question

@jpdevol bike looks great, you better pick it up before the spring thaw or @gggGary will load it up with camping gear and hit the road! 😆
Ain't no place to put camping gear on that thing..:laughing: Then Came Bronson Sportster maybe, but not that cafe pinsetter

And thanks to gggGary for everything! including the pictorial tour:bike:

Back