For Sale - Titled frame, forks, wheels, motor box O parts

rwingsfan

Xs 650 Dummy
Reaction score
Got a 1979 frame with clear title, motor, which I have heard run. Set of spoked wheels the aluminum type. Two sets of forks and a box of parts and a complete exhaust. Will sell as a lot for $350. You must pick up in Des Moines Iowa

ONCE AGAIN I WILL NOT SHIP sorry to yell, but I guess I did not make myself clear in the original post.

Last edited:
I would be interested in just frame shipped and i will pay for shipping.If you break it up let me know just too far to drive. I am always looking for frames with titles

Got a 1979 frame with clear title, motor, which I have heard run. Set of spoked wheels the aluminum type. Two sets of forks and a box of parts and a complete exhaust. Will sell as a lot for $350. You must pick up in Des Moines Iowa

ONCE AGAIN I WILL NOT SHIP sorry to yell, but I guess I did not make myself clear in the original post.

Iowa, huh? Hmmm. I really want an intact frame to replace the chopped 79 XS650 Special II one I have now. Really just looking for the frame but it must be intact and the exact same one. I just started my search and depending on what I can or cannot find, would be willing to pick it up.

Back