Wanted - Titled frame.

Dead Roman

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Lookin for a frame with clean paper. I am in houston but I will be in dallas area on friday night/saturday morning.

I have a 1976 titled frame. How much do you have to spend and how complete. It has not been chopped. I could ship Greyhound, it is the cheapest way. From California 93309. Let me know before I list it.

Last edited:
Sorry wrong number, here is the correct no. 972-417-0884 ext 5.
Before you call go to: www.txdmv.gov
Go to the vehicles colum
Click on titles
Click on - Bonded tital procedures
And do a little reading before calling the number above.
The only catch is --- you need to be a resident of Texas OR the bike needs to have been last registered in Texas. As long as ether one of these requirments are ment you can get a title without much trouble.
Mark

Mark, it may be easy, but it is also costly.
Thanks for answering my PM. If you follow your instructions above, you eventually get to this part:
"For vehicles 25 years old or older, TxDMV staff will use the greater of:
A set value of $4,000.00 multiplied by 1.5 will be assigned to the vehicle"
This means you pay 8.25% sales tax on 6 grand, which is $495 in tax alone. The bond and fees are on top of that. You are looking at about $600.

That is why I charge $395 for one of my Texas titled frames. I offered Roman choice of them back in October, the offer stands.

Last edited:
I meant to say $375, that was my price in October, still is. I know that's still a lot, no prob if you don't want it. You could always make a counter-offer, we either agree or we don't, it's no big deal.

Back