To those whining about mikes xs

Okay, after reading the original post...

I'm not an entrepeneur or a mechanic. Nor am I interested in starting a new business to replace Mike's XS, even though they sold me a part that doesn't work and won't return my money.

Yes, I read the terms. However, I think they should update their website to indicate that the non-returnable electrical part they sell DOES NOT WORK on my specific bike even though THEY SAY IT WILL. Or it's defective. Either way, I can fark arf and they keep my cash for the part AND the shipping. I don't like paying people to sell me useless shit that doesn't work.

So, as a simple rider and consumer of maintenance parts, is there a reasonable alternative to Mike's so I can "vote with my wallet" and take my business elsewhere?

Appreciate any recommendations.

you need to state what part you bought , what year/model/type of bike you have so that an informed decision can be posted to either confirm your problem or help you solve an issue.

I say this because recently a member complained about the wrong loom that had been sent to him, but in fact he misdiagnosed his model of bike and ordered the wrong loom.

This thread is three years old but a dam fun read... Wow the hostility, the passion, and bullshit Makes me smile though!

Not to rekindle this to much but maybe the reason prices have gone up isn't due to wanna be Jesse James, but the old coots that are hoarding more than their fair share of XS's. No offense to the old coots, I found one, he is passing on his knowledge to me, but I razz him all the time about how greedy he is... Lol! It's really just jealousy..:laugh:

You want a ASS Rape go to yellowbullet Those guys are brutal ... I bought ton of stuff from mikes over the years and you just got to take the good with the bad. YES I got some shit parts and YES I got some very good parts but prices are fair turn around meets what I want. Its tough buying parts for older bikes and not getting crap. When you are building on a budget YOU JUST MADE THE FIRST MISTAKE !!!! There is no budget when you are dealing with a 30 year old bike. Yes I want to hear if you had a problem with a part because if I buy it I want to know what I am up against. Its just not bikes now ... ITS cars-boat-jet skis all have aftermarket parts and that's why its called AFTERMARKET...
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FONG come on I know you got a toy!!!! Share .....
Good to hear from you KEEP CHOPPIN
DADDYG

Back