Trying to find pictures of a bike I saw

Ackaroth

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been doing so much bike research over the past weeks, I can't seem to track this bike down, and didn't seem to bookmark it. The pictures I found were of the tank and rear faring/seat, and I believe it was of the cafe persuasion.

The little bit I remember about this paintjob was that it was of the Japanese rising sun logo on the tank, done with some metal flake, in a unique setup something like this:

7417684724_34d413355c.jpg

rising sun tank by Ackaroth, on Flickr

Forgive my horrible art skills. These colors are in no way representative of the actual ones used, the concept is merely what I remember it being like. BTW, I did plenty of googling with the tags "Rising Sun" "Japanese Flag" "Paint Job" "Motorcycle Paint" and various combinations around those, to no avail. Any help will be appreciated!

You might be able to find the picture in your browser's cache, if user-accessible. If you're using Safari on a Mac, your cache folder will have a .jpg snapshot of every website you've visited for the last couple of months, even if you've set your history folder to clear anything older than, say, 2 weeks.

I wouldn't know how to do this on another browser or OS, though.

Back