Tv program naked speed

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
OK not a big fan of the show like I said before but tonight there is someone on there I know personally and I knew of his DAD. We all grew up in the streets of PHILLY street racing cars and bikes and his dad died on a bike in a accident. His dad also use to ride around in a tricked out van too those where the good years. RICKEY his brother SKIP and a bunch of us switched over to bikes and raced them up and down the east coast at tracks and on the street. Rickey even worked for me for a couple years and I went to the CABBAGE PATCH with him to race durning bike week. He became one hell of a champion on many different drag bikes and was just the first one to test and change the new HR2 KAW and run it to a crazy 8:21 1/4 mile pass . STOCK BIKE MOTOR. So this is not there normal bullshit program STORY is real and the STREETS OF PHILLY MISS HIS DAD. There is still street racing in PHILLY now and the story's of all of us are told TODAY Rickey found and is putting the bike his dad died on back together and going to ride it.
RIP MY FRIEND and your story will be told by your son....
Rich:thumbsup:

Very cool story, thanks for sharing!

And thanks for reminding me the show was on again this evening, watching it right now.

I realize the show is very "Hipster" but its still motorcycle and ya gotta love that!

Told the story the way it was and The PUSY CAT MAN had his story told by his son.
Philly has had a lot of great street racers then and now. I am just so happy they didn't put a crazy build price on the bike. YES ITS PRICELESS to RICKEY but a KATANA for $25,000 yeah right:wtf:
GREAT JOB RICK your DADS doing burnouts in the sky.:thumbsup:

HEY CARBON
You can down load online to see programs VELOCITY.com

Last edited:
Back