Two Wheel Mafia : Alternator Cover

Two Wheel Mafia

www.twowheelmafia.com
Reaction score
Two Wheel Mafia Logo Aluminum Alternator Cover: $ 35 + Shipping & Handling

Fits: 70-84 650's

It two piece design lets you to paint or chrome the front plate to contrast with the back plate. Both pieces are waterjet cut to insure a exact fit.

If Interested you can contact me directly at

frankr@twowheelmafia.com for more info

or you can just go thru paypal using payments@twowheelmafia.com
Please be specific on that your are ordering, how many and an address for prompt delivery.

Attachments

• P1010828.jpg
    P1010828.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 371
  • P1010835.jpg
    P1010835.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 380
First off I want to say I can make it...... With that said Its probally not cost effective to Water Jet one part. The time I would have to charge to Re-draw the design in the correct software, and make any minor design corrections, and then cut it is about $250for just the first one and $35 for every one after that.

To be honest, If its a must have/I really want it and money is no object then you can send me a Abobe Illustrator file, if you have it already designed on the computer or if its just a drawing just send it as a PDF and Ill have to re-draw it for you.

Not tring to scare you away, just being honest, if your a builder and you want 5 so you can put them on all your bikes than the price over the quanity evens out, but for just one, its up to you.

Sorry for the bad news, just cant see wasting your money.

Well thanks jimmy. But it you like I can always design and cut you out one that is more your style. Keep me in mind if your interested.

Now that I might be interested in. :-D Not at the moment, but later on. I have been toying with the idea of fabbing up some plexiglass to fit in there.

What if we were to put it in CAD?

No its because I need to re draw it to adjust the design. in your drawing some art might be too small or to thin, to be ledagabe or structually sound. Text must be in a stencil font so all negative space is still there.

Then I will send a re drawn design to your for approval, so you can see the suttle changes i make. Once you approve it I'll re-draw it again in the proper software ( easier to make changes to the design on my computer then on the water jet software.)

then Ill email you a shot of the final design from the WJ software for FINAL APPROVAL.... then we cut it

Good to know. Thanks! I'll keep it in mind.

Do you have any other pre-done designs? And possibly the stupidest question: What about a blank, for those who just want to be rid of the YAMAHA letters?

Give me a day to get an estimate together for you.

First off you know it cut out on the water jet so the cover will be in two parts. The cut out and a back cover.

You want it in Steel or Aluminum? I can cut it either way but the price on material is different. My recomendation is the aluminum. It's lighter and can be polished or powder coated. It what i use on my bikes. Just let me know and Ill get you the estimate.

Is your drawing just a scan in oh a hand drawing or is it drawn on the computer, if so what program?

Email me with your responce. frankr@twowheelmafia.com

TWM- I will get that for you and e-mail it to you at some point tomorrow or thursday. Thanks for getting back to me :)

Back