Make Offer - Various parts from my 1975 XS 650!! Take a Look!!

mseriously

Newb
Reaction score
Motorcycle012.jpg
Motorcycle011.jpg
Motorcycle010.jpg
Motorcycle007.jpg
Motorcycle006.jpg
Motorcycle005.jpg
Motorcycle004.jpg
Motorcycle013.jpg

All of this stuff is for sale...headlight, shocks, headlight mounts, handlebar controls, tach/speedo minus the ignition, brake light assembly, one turn signal, air box, battery box, exhaust headers...let me know what you think they're worth and we'll go from there.

All of this stuff worked when I pulled it off my original 75 xs650. You never know what a guy is looking for...

Last edited:
Shocks are original, not new. The tank is staying...probably 25 for the headlight plus shipping for the headlight without the bucket. What do you think?

How much for the gauges shipped to 29730? I don't even need the surround, just the tach and speedo.

They worked properly? No bouncing needles, etc?

Do you still have the hand controls? What would you like for those shipped? 84043
Thanks,

Nick
30 shipped for both hand controls. Everything worked when I took them off...some electrical contact cleaner and a little spit polish and they're fine.

How much for the gauges shipped to 29730? I don't even need the surround, just the tach and speedo.

They worked properly? No bouncing needles, etc?
They worked fine for me. They are a bit rough, but functioned. The mount for the tachometer was a bit loose I did notice. Also, you might not be able to see it in the picture but the glass on the speedometer is a bit hazy. I'm just trying to get all the details. I make no promises and they are as is. 50 shipped? I'll include everything you see there...even the surround.

How much for the exhaust pipes, if you still have them?
60 shipped. I have one other guy I'm waiting to hear from as well.

OK I'll take the controls for $30 shipped. Please PM me your paypal info or MO instructions.

Thanks,

Nick

Any other takers? Pipes might be gone. Hand controls are gone. Rear lights are gone but the big honkin brake light is still here. Headlight, shocks, air box assembly still there...tach and speedo too.