Velocity stacks custom machined air cleaners with brass screens

BarnYardCustoms

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have several sets of custom made velocity stacks that fit the stock 34s or 38s with brass screens. $75 for polished and $70 for machined finish plus $10 shipping

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 463
Last edited:
I have several sets of custom made velocity stacks with brass screens. $75 for polished and $70 for machined finish plus $10 shipping
..................are these polished stacks for cv38,s carbys??????????????regards oldbiker ,,,,how do they secure on too the carby???

They are straight bore for the first 1" after the carbs then slightly taper to a larger diameter.. They use set screws to stay on the carbs. I've been using these for a long time and have no problem with them coming loose. Just use some blue locktite. Some people use a drill to put a shallow indent in the carb as like a pocket for the set screw.

Last edited:
Yes I've been having trouble uploading more than one picture per post lately. But here is the machined finish ones

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 493
Just wanted to drop a note... I just received a set of the machined stacks in the mail. They look outstanding and are just as described. Even though the bike isn't together i put them on the carbs and they look awesome... can't wait to have the bike running with them.

Back