Visual Impact kit

pics from the website
Merchandice~~element25.jpg

Merchandice~~element34.jpg

Hey tidd,
I got one of these kits a few months back, haven't done any install yet but I like the way it mocks up. I'm using the full length of the seat rails, so mine will have quite a bit more dip to them than the pics above. It seems like they are the perfect length when comboed with a set of rebel shocks. By my very careful and precise zap-strap mock up, they should actually be the perfect length to end up with my shock mount in the same spot as stock, just with a much better profile (in my eyes).
The machining seems top notch, and I got to say I was impressed with the guys at Visual Impact. I live up in the arctic tundra that is British Columbia, Canada and by the time the box got to me it looked like someone had used it to make sure the delivery truck didn't roll back on a hill, and I was missing 4 parts. The guys at VI sent me the parts I was missing right away, no hassle, and they responded pretty much immediately to my email, even though I was a little stressed out around then and it was probably reflected in my first email:D
So my two cents, pre-install, is go for it, the product is solid and the guys are too.

I like their model bike they did with the kit and plan to use that as a halfway point to get riding like I like while saving for my rephase and hardtail. Hell, if it comes out good enough I may just buy another bike to hardtail.

I like this look. Definitely not a hardtail and shouldn't pretend to be, but the right ratty/bratty style bike would look really cool with one of these AND be totally ridable. I like roadtrips, it's good to have options.

Back