Voodoo Vintage Fabrications: MK25 (Bad Mojo)

voodoo

Custom CNC Plasma
Reaction score
If any of you have been following Voodoo Vintage on Facebook, then you already know all the "crap" we've been hurdling over this year! We're getting a little tired of one thing going wrong after another...

With all the "bad mojo" lurking around the shop, we decided to dedicate a new product in an effort to chase away the demons! In fact... We've nick named the new MK25 weld-on hard tail - BAD MOJO!

Hopefully, our newly created good luck charm will bring some much needed karma to the Voodoo Ranch! These weld-on hard tails are unlike anything we've seen on the market and will certainly make a personal statement on your next custom build!!!

Give us a couple days to get price and ordering information up on the web site...

IMG_8305.png

IMG_8308.png

IMG_8309.png

IMG_8306.png

IMG_8310.png

For everyone offering your blessings and support throughout our recent "obstacles", bless you people!!! We really appreciate your encouragement to stay focused and move forward! You guys ROCK! :thumbsup:

Well you have changed my build... and i will be getting one before i leave Korea to head to Bragg... Awesome work...

SOMMONA BITCH !!! THAT IS SWEEEEET !! Too daym bad I have my frame already painted with a TC Tail !

MAN I REALLY LIKE THAT !!!! They will sell gauranteed !

:banghead:

Are you guys doing anything for triumphs yet?

As a matter of fact, I was taking frame measurements from a T120 just last night! We are going to develop TWO weld-on hard tails and integrate the T120/T140 into our current line of frames. We also have a frame design in the works for a low-profile stretched board tracker (double down tube) that is specifically for the Triumph!

We're hoping to get our hands on a late model Bonneville soon...

Back