Wanted - WANTED Yamaha XS2 front fender or front fender support, Chain Guard And Seat.

interacts

XS650 Collector
Reaction score
WANTED for XS2
XS2 front fender or support.
XS1 XS1B XS2 Seat
XS1 XS1B XS2 TX650 Chain Guard
Any condition considered.

I have the stays for a 72/73 front guard, They are straight and slightly pitted, he front stay has a small, and i mean small ding on the top curve.

Interested start a conversation. I bought these for my 74 Front guard, (seller was adamant they were for a 74-76 Guard), but the stay brackets are positioned slightly different and wont fit the later 74-76 guard.

Hi Skull thanks for reply.
If they are TX650 1973 stays they are half a inch shorter than XS2 ones.
Im trying to get a whole XS2 Guard complete and undamaged as this bike is in excellent condition but had a slight accident that badly damaged front fender stay and the edge of the guard.
Guard can be re-chromed but front stay is badly gravel rashed .
Rest of the parts I needed to get this bike back to how it looked were obtained from GeoffsXS in Sydney.

I have a 1972 front fender with stay bars. It has the screws to attache both stay bars.
Two of the rivets are loose but not missing.
Please let me know if you would like more pictures.

Attachments

• Picture01.jpg
    Picture01.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 224
I was going of the part no's and they are the same for the XS2 and TX. Give me a measurement and i will check mine.

I was going of the part no's and they are the same for the XS2 and TX. Give me a measurement and i will check mine.

Part number for XS2 stay is 306-21513-00-00
Part number for TX650 is 366-21513-00-00
I will measure up stay tomorrow when fender is off .

Measurement of front stay with stay standing to centre of stay is 14 1/4 inch or 363mm
1973 TX650 is shorter but looks the same
anybody have complete fender or front stay this length for 1972 XS2.

Mine are the 73TX Guard stay. 335mm or there abouts ..............These shows the guard stay mounts lower on the 72 and raised on the 73 Fork lower
2a 1e a.jpg 1 2c a.jpg Those 72's get stranger by the day. The guard it's self would swap???

Last edited:
Mine are the 73TX Guard stay. 335mm or there abouts ..............These shows the guard stay mounts lower on the 72 and raised on the 73 Fork lower
View attachment 90406 View attachment 90407 Those 72's get stranger by the day. The guard it's self would swap???
Thanks Skull for reply
The old XS2 front fender position is strange in the height between the tire and fender..... was Yamaha Designers thinking maybe good clearance for those muddy roads ???

ebay item number states 351894475294 12 numbers its ebay uk site dkmotorcyclespares

Liverpool Road
Newcastle-under-Lyme
Staffordshire
ST5 9JJ
United Kingdom

Phone:01782|861100
Email:ebay@dkspares.co.uk hope this helps you

ive just put the 12 numbers in the search box and it comes up fine check out there other stuff for xs2 when you r in there cheers barry

ive just put the 12 numbers in the search box and it comes up fine check out there other stuff for xs2 when you r in there cheers barry
No luck Barry can you just paste the link and I will try that.
Used advance search northing.
Whats the guys user name

Last edited:
try ebay make sure its the uk site your on user name twowheelspares the part title on ebay,) yamaha xs2 early xs650 twin 1972 front mud guard fender with stays ( thats what the ad states at top of page remember im in scotland uk so im on united kingdom site hope this helps

Back