wassel tanks?

baldyforks

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering if there are any companies that make new wassel style tanks.(like the fong bros use) As anything over here in oz is stupidly over priced and very rare and my knowledge of good tank suppliers doesn't go much futher than ebay.
Cheers

+1 on the detroit bros tank. I have an original deep tunnel wassell and the Detroit bros version. The Detroit bros version is perfection. Its been updated to use 3/8" petcocks that are readily available and a modern style gas cap. Order from Detroit bros site if you can. These guys are as nice as it comes. I've talked to them via phone numerous times for various things and they are down to earth and very helpful. Always willing to talk bikes. Being on TV definitely hasn't gone to their heads.

JP cycle also sells them.

filthy deep tunnel instigator on mine

Attachments

• 5256032453_376f1e9d79_z.jpg
    5256032453_376f1e9d79_z.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 875
+1 on the detroit bros tank. I have an original deep tunnel wassell and the Detroit bros version. The Detroit bros version is perfection. Its been updated to use 3/8" petcocks that are readily available and a modern style gas cap. Order from Detroit bros site if you can. These guys are as nice as it comes. I've talked to them via phone numerous times for various things and they are down to earth and very helpful. Always willing to talk bikes. Being on TV definitely hasn't gone to their heads.

JP cycle also sells them.

lol you must have talked to one of their employees and not the brothers themselves.
it seems that everytime i've asked them anything lately i got nothing but dick answers.
and by the way, their tanks are not as "deep tunnel" as the wassells, just an observation.

I was talking with James. He was totally cool. The deep tunnel instigator tank that I have seems as deep as the wassel I have.

Back