Make Offer - Wassell Tank For Sale

Go Vintage Cycle

Greg LaRue
Reaction score
I have an NOS Wassel tank for sale. I have it listed on my site. Not sure of the rules on here for puuting on external links so if you ar anyone is intersted in it e-mail me at pcy4210@gmail.com. have a small online store I am just starting up and I have a lot of NOS XS650 XS1 XS2 TX650 items but I have just started so I have not gotten much up on the site yet. The Wassell tank is there. It is NOS, but it has been in inventory for years and it has a bit of surface rust inside and the finish was raw metal or primer when it was shipped out to the dealership back in the 60's. It has been warehoused poorly but it has no dents or dings. Just needs to be painted. Inside it needs to be rinsed out real good with a strong solvent or acid, it will not need to be coated or Kreemed. It is new as there have never been any mounting holes drilled on the mounting tabs. It came from a former Triumph BSA Yamaha Honda Suzuki dealership that has since closed. Anyhow, if anyone wants to look at it I can direct you to the site is at.

Back