What does a stock xs650 do in the quarter?

The bike grew a turbo over the winter and took it back to the track. The clutch wasn't strong enough to hold but squeezed a 13.0 @ 107 mph out of it. I machined the basket to fit 2 more friction discs and have yet to take it back to the track.

Back in the day when these where tested by bike mag's [a]new bike set up properly buy the dealer for a bike testgood rider on a bike he doesn't own[c]real petrol(gasoline)not the soup they serve up now. Good to see you guy's having a go, may your XS's run fast & strait & all the bits stay in the case's

I have my XS collection for sale and some days I want to remove the ads and build another.

We only have 1 decent track within a few hours from my home so track time is very limited. Just when I forgot I have the bike another event surfaces. There will be another bike race at West Palm (the old Moroso Speedway) at the end of September. If no one comes up with a fistfull of cash by then I will probably dust it off and go have some fun. It is not too fast but I can take 6 or 8 passes and never touch the tool box.

Back