What tank is this?

Looks kind of like a Suzuki GS 400 tank. Gas cap has definately been modified. I'm most likely wrong though. it does have great proportions.

This is the tank I was thinking of:

IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

Just found this..........looks pretty close, maybe the filler is a little farther back than the one on the bike. I love that tank.

Saw this on another site. The frame set-up is the same as mine. Not crazy about the color scheme, but the tank is what caught my eye. Just the right length, width, and profile. Anyone know what it is? Is it stock from some other bike? Modified? I haven't seen anything like it available online. Thanks for any help.

http://www.xs650chopper.com/2011/12/maratonne-xs-650-bobber/
...........................hi guys,,, the thing you have to be careful about suzuki tanks are they are only 0.5mm thickness in material they used ,,, they are notted for getting pin holes along the seams on the side and around the seat be careful... try to get a better tank regards oldbiker

This is my build when I first started. I changed my frame to a single down tub,and lengthened the back bone. Not sure how it will work on a stock frame.
DSC00524.jpg

Back