What's Your Favorite "Non XS"

My old 1973 Kawasaki Z-1 900, that I rode for 27 years. Sold it to a collector in Florida.....Oh, why did I do that.......:confused:

My favorite "new " bike, I have had it for about 6 years. 46 Chief.

Attachments

• Pastor Kim and Don 009.jpg
    Pastor Kim and Don 009.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 118
Those BMW Airheads made me drool! They are so HOT lookin'!! The Norton was a gorgous bike too. I bet they are a BLAST to ride. And hear. MMMMMMMMM

Gotta love a goldie that engine is soooo cool lookin' Why'd I ever sell mine? (stupid cheap to boot)
delmar_show115k.jpg

New Idano heritage springer maybe?
lg+2003_harley_davidson_heritage_springer_softail+front_side_green_view.jpg

Or a VTX with beetle bags.
RH4.jpg

Heres one of my 'other' rides.. another kz750 twin... bike has been nothing but awesome since ive had it...

Kawi+005.jpg

Kawi+003.jpg

I would have to say if i could have any bike it would be an old harley... dig this...

Brit+Iron+001.jpg

Last edited:
Not mine... It belongs to a guy that kinda restores old Triumphs.. I went to see if he had something that I would want to make a bobber out of.... It is a very nice bike! I would love to have it........ '58 Thunderbird

WP_000091.jpg

I really like this Triumph

I have to second the 71 Commando too, what a beautiful machine.

My favorite "Get 'r Done" bike is the FJR1300. It will do anything I ask. I have recently acquired a great fondness for the Kaw Z1s. I am currently doing a frame up restoration on one. It will be a keeper. I never rode one of them until a few years ago and the search began. They are really a very good motorcycle, even by todays standards.

I like the Moto Guzzis. My dad rides them, has 3 loop frames (all Eldos, one running and two basket cases), a 2000 Jackal, and an 85 V50. When he first started getting them it took me a while to warm up to them but now I love em.

Loop frame

V50

Jackal

I see a Guzzi cafe sometime in my future, maybe something like this or this.

Back