Whats your weather right now?

It's pretty much breaking apart all around me... which is good. A few hrs ago it was a tight band that looked pretty nasty. This was while it passed over you Phil.

1680668840996.png

That system that weakened as it passed over me reorganized overnight. It's now a beast that stretches from S. Texas up to Canada. Multiple tornado's just south of St Louis with multiple deaths reported.

1680711593137.png
1680711623239.png

That system that weakened as it passed over me reorganized overnight. It's now a beast that stretches from S. Texas up to Canada. Multiple tornado's just south of St Louis with multiple deaths reported.
That is awful to hear about - hope everyone is able to keep safe!

Yeah, news weather is a bit excited over this round of potential tornados.
We'll be in it at some point.
We don't worry too much about it, they've rolled to the south of us, they've rolled to the north. Seems the ridgeline divides them up. An old farmer that moved here back in '52 said they never come up here. We do have some big trees near the house though, so when they say 80 mph wind gusts.......

20230406_153353.jpg
First of the Season
Gotta be a personal record for earliest mowing. I usually expect a snow event of some sort on the Easter weekend, but maybe not this year.
10C and breezy; the tail end of your Missouri storm came through yesterday, a lot of rain. Here in town they shut the bridges over the Thames for a while so equipment could clear all the tree parts floating down and getting stuck under the roadway.

Out before 6am, before the Sun was up. Cold, touch of frost, but I don't think the gritters have been out.

Just before the Sun made an appearance, had a magnificent full Moon low in the western sky, looked huge with a pink-orange hue.

Beautiful warm day today in South Wales.
Sun is shining, light breeze and cotton wool clouds drifting across the sky.
Perfect day for a bike ride.............

Pity my Mrs has fallen ill and I'm taking care of her; doing the washing, fixing the electrics and defrosting the freezer!
Oh well, such is married life...:rolleyes:

Beautiful warm day today in South Wales.
Sun is shining, light breeze and cotton wool clouds drifting across the sky.
Perfect day for a bike ride.............

Pity my Mrs has fallen ill and I'm taking care of her; doing the washing, fixing the electrics and defrosting the freezer!
Oh well, such is married life...:rolleyes:
Nothing too serious I hope.

Nothing too serious I hope.
Cheers @gggGary
Pam has a very low immune system due to a rare blood disorder called Churg Strauss Syndrome. Recent visits to hospital and doctors surgery for regular test picked up a ‘bug’ and she just goes down hill rapidly. Lots of love and care usually sorts things out.
Ads..👨‍⚕️

Cheers @gggGary
Pam has a very low immune system due to a rare blood disorder called Churg Strauss Syndrome. Recent visits to hospital and doctors surgery for regular test picked up a ‘bug’ and she just goes down hill rapidly. Lots of love and care usually sorts things out.
Ads..👨‍⚕️

Back