Whats your weather right now?

hi guys yesterday in the wimmera we had 39c,,,,, sticky /and smoky from fires near bordertown,,,, but today wednesday they recton 25c ,, which i like ,,, its managable and not bad regards oldbiker

nice day now about 55 deg.f yester day was about 10 big change ( was going to work on the bike's )also nice enuff out for my dogs to go out on the ice and fight a big beaver
yes a beaver no big deal or the 2 little one about 30lb each but the big dog
is about 120lb and the ices is melting fast almost lost a few dogs but they are ok but not the beaver it's dead 2nd one this winter.

hi guys well last night it was great only 17c most of the night and this morning ,,,,tuesday it only 15c ,,,just luv it i hope the rest of summer is like this ,,,but then i,m not asking for much regards oldbiker

8" of snow yesterday, another 1-10 depending on where it hits tonight- or might just be freezing rain. Fun times.

38-58f Partly cloudy and little breeze.....and I'm too busy to take a ride dammit.....or to work on the XS...

7c
humidity 93

Wind 80mph+

Severe weather warnings

No trains running anywhere in London and the SW of England

Government convening an emergency meeting Cobra today .(lots of idiots running around scratching their arse and wringing their hands whilst Southern England slips into the sea.)

Somerset County under 3'0" of water High tides expected 1 hour time.

Situation normal...:shrug::(

i guys they tell us today/sunday are both going to be around 40c in western wimmera australia ,,, its not what i wanted to hear regards oldbiker

About 8-10" of snow today. Out plowing now...

you're living it so you may not like it. But i would love to stand out there and see nothing but land. its about 6 inches of snow right now and snowing till we get about another 6 or so says the reporters who are paid so well to possibly be right....

7 degrees with a windchill of -8. Wisconsin sucks bad, but this is warm compared to a couple of weeks ago it was -20 with a windchill of -48.

its a bit wet in Southern England right now .!:D

Attachments

• Im goin home.jpg
    Im goin home.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 136
its a bit wet in Southern England right now .!:D

Yesterday here in Ontario, temperature was approximately - 13 C I saw a guy on a Kawasaki on a 4 lane highway cruising at about 110 kph (65 mph). Nice looking bike, very brave rider.

Hey Peanut, your video shows Torquay waterfront, I used to live 400 yards from that beach, walked along the top of the sea wall many times.

Yamimoto

Back