Whats your weather right now?

Low 90's Humid and cloudy. T-Storms expected late afternoon. Compared to the last week, it feels downright autumnal.
Over here, it’s perfect!
IMG_2813.png

I believe I read yesterday that this is the first time in recorded history a hurricane/tropical storm will impact California. Holy crap!! :yikes:

I'm about 120 miles south and a bit east of Mailman's location. It's been a brutal summer here. About 53 days of 110+* F with more 100*F days to come. 99 days is the record of 100+*F days. I think it will be broken this year. It's Monsoon season so we get a break in temps with the rain. We may get some rain from Hilary too. The clouds and humidity are here. It's 2210 hr here now (10:20 pm) and it is a cool but humid 78*F.

For all the guys that tell us how great living in the warmer areas is for riding we have had a glorious summer with temps in the low 80’s. Today is our hottest day so far with Monday supposed to beat the record.IMG_2454.png

Hurricanes in the desert? WTH? 😬 Actually by the time it gets as far as me it’s supposed to be downgraded to a Tropical Storm, it will mostly impact Southern California, we may get some good rain out of it though! 🙂
View attachment 249575
Ya recckon the desert will bloom after all that rain? Looking forward to some possible pics............:geek:

Last edited:
Back