Whats your weather right now?

In the last 10 hrs we have gotten almost 7 inches of snow and still coming down. It's not near as wet as earlier in the week but not powder which is a good thing. So far no wind at all, later tonight it's supposed to kick up to 30+mph. We will get some drifting but it won't be as bad as powder would be. If you wanted to make a snowman or a snow fort this snow would be perfect. I guess it's time to start shoveling.:(

I should throw a leg over the bike and ride. After the storms passed, it’s nice. It won’t last. Monday, I expect to wake up to snow and single digit temps. Ten days out, there’s no days above freezing in the forecast.

60* here but overcast expecting some rain tonight...We're not getting that cold spell thats dropping down into the deep south next week...we'll be in the upper 40s to low 50s...Alot more rian so far this winter than last year..

When I got up this morning it was about 28°f. Currently it's 12° and falling. Blowing snow. Like Greg says... powder and not the back breaking stuff already on the ground from earlier.
Forecasted high for Sunday is... wait for it.... zero.
Tomorrow night the Miami Dolphins are in town for the first round of playoffs. Will be -1°f at kickoff. Just a guess, but I'll give the weather edge to the Chiefs.... who are out practicing in the stuff today. And Miami... isn't. :smoke:
Their last practice was at 75°f.

1705090081039.png
1705090106874.png

1705090717932.png

Wet! 38ºF and this is suppose to be winter in Syracuse NY?

Just looked and we are rated #2 for cities of 10,000 or more with average snow fall of 114 inches.

Only once really needed to snow blow the drive once since October and if I had waited it would have been gone in two days anyhow!

40 and sunny, supposed to get up to 56. That wont last as it’s supposed to drop off pretty much the same as everyone else. “However” back home I watched the neighbor and my wife cleaning the driveway on the camera. Looks like I’ll be taking the neighbors to dinner when I get home…..IMG_6904.png

IMG_3677.jpeg
IMG_3678.jpeg
IMG_3679.jpeg
We just went through a winter storm warning with threats of 25-30 cm of snow. We had zero accumulation! 😀. To the northeast of us, they got dumped on with a reported 12” of snow. We are fortunate with our location. We are on the north western tip of Lake Ontario and are about 15km east of the Niagara Escarpment. What does that mean weather wise? Most of the time we miss major snow storms..👍. Our poor neighbours south of the border get everything we missed plus their own. This is a view out of our front and rear windows as the storm raged on north east of us. UFO sightings in the last picture.👽👽

Currently -9° F, -23° C with a nice stiff breeze.
It's a two wood stoves going kinda morning.
Below zero nights, single digits to teens daytime, for the next week at least, IE a normal to warmish 2nd week of January in WI.
We have 16" of snow cover on unfrozen ground, it's been so dry here that the snow being able to soak in when it melts is a huge plus.
While headed out to the skidsteer snowplow the other day for shitz n giggles at about 30F I tested the NOCO 14AH battery by trying to start the Buell Ulysses.
Took a couple of Grunt, give up tries, then she spun and caught. A few restarts before it stayed running at 1500-2000 RPM
I'm calling that a successful battery test. And that's as close to a motorcycle ride as I'll get for quite some time.

Last edited:
Back