where to get hardtail welded on in south jersey

xs65071

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Have a premade hardtail and the frame is still together, my welder backed out and now looking for somewhere to take the frame and hardtail to get welded up, looking to get it done soon but not looking to spend a fortune being that the hardtail was only 200 bucks, if anyone can point me in a direction to were to go that would be great thanks.

Monstercraftsman is located in Baltimore. Not exactly in your neighborhood but they know 650's well and I'm sure could do it right. Just guessing that's maybe a 2 hour drive?

Yes little far looking for something or someone local thanks for the response for helping though appricieate it

I am not allowed to weld anymore so I am out but there are some good welders on RTE 9 . I think the guy next to the motorcycle dealership SUZUKI/YAM on RTE 9 can do it but you got to have it all setup for anyone that doesn't do motorcycle frames.
I have to get two done myself but mine are a little more different than a TCB style.
I think its SEAVILLE or MARMORA. All my guys that worked for me used my equipment so I can't even turn you on to one of them. Jon at monstercrafters can do it without a problem. Be prepared most welding shop have a hour price.

Jon from Monstercraftman weld the mk21 hardtail to my bike.. It's only $150. It came out awesome.. I live in Atlantic city.. So yes it was a two hour ride.. I Highly recommend going to Monstercraftman..

Back