For Sale - WI titled project bike(s) see sad story

gggGary

If not now, When?
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Daughter crashed her car and I need to help find a replacement. So... I have several XS650 projects with titles that I will never get to working on, I thought I'd throw this up here before it goes on Craigslist. Call if you have an interest. I would consider a running car as trade up or down. Max value of car in the 1500 dollar range.
Just FYI The car is (was) a 2003 Kia Optima good title, front hit over the bumper. took the hood radiator headlights condensor top cross member etc. bags did not blow windshield good 150K miles.
08141459c.jpg

Gary 608-434-2715
Baraboo WI 53913

I'm new here (first post!) but just wanted to say that I hope your daughter is OK. Cars can be replaced...
I'm on here because I am interested in taking on either a street-tracker or cafe project, based on an XS, so I'm very interested in what you have available. Please PM for more details, and thanks!

Thanks, to several who asked, daughter is fine, some bruises from seat belt, Because it came in over the bumper the back of the SUV did not set off the airbags.

Glad to hear your daughter os ok. Dam, she would have got a fright. Seems strange the air bags wern't set off though

Ditto, glad your girl is safe.. Accidents never really fazed me alot in the past but that all changes when your kids grow up and start driving, now Im a nervous wreck.. Will keep yours in our prayers that all turns out well.. Stay safe and good luck with raising funds.. :)

i work in minneapolis at a body shop would be interested in fixing your daughters car for a project if your interested pm me.

Ever make it down to IL Gary? I could use a few more if your coming down this way!

Posted via Mobile

Back