will this w3rk

octopuskilla

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Part #48-9010 from mikes: will it hook up right on a 1973 tx650? Maybe someone has got these and could shed some light...
Have had poor luck with the stock 38's; leaking, won't tune, seem to be lean then rich, read the guide, I am giving up on these pos's. tired of messing with them.:banghead:

tahnks people

You should really make your thread titles more descriptive. I would change it To your question so you can get more of the right people in here answering your question. Also I'm not going to sift through mikesxs to find what that part number is. FYI

Plenty of information on them HERE
From what I've read they do work very well but not straight out of the box & will need some work, sticking slides seems to be one problem. Read the thread & deciede for yourself

You should really make your thread titles more descriptive. I would change it To your question so you can get more of the right people in here answering your question. Also I'm not going to sift through mikesxs to find what that part number is. FYI

+1:thumbsup:

Yea just a plain dumb question for a first post. Don't be so lazy and expect others to do a search because you can't be bothered to give a decent description. ...........who are you and what do you want. That is what i say to you cause you can't even be bothered to introduce your self

I apoligize for the vagueness in my post, I didn't know. I git it, I will be more helpful with descriptions for my questions. Thanks.

650skull, your response was awesome, cracked me up, HA HA haaaa
great job, yer #1

Back