Will ya Quit Tryin' to Friggin' Bury Me... fer Pete's Sake.....

Jim

Beyond the edge is the unknown. Here be Dragons
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Every day.... every fuckin' day.
If they'd just give the postage they're throwin' away I could buy a new Royal Enfield Continental or sumpin...

1700682631238.png

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure those are pure bull. Especially Dignity Memorial. Ignore anyone who reaches out to you. Instead, you should initiate by contacting the U.S. Dept. of Veteran's Affairs for info. But, you surely know this.
I do.
When I'm done the wife will throw me on a bonfire and pass out hotdog sticks. She then gets an urn full of ashes to do with what she will.... and done.

Last edited:
'Tis truly a tricky situation, trying to sell life insurance, death benefits, etc.
"Hi, have you ever thought about dying?" Doesn't really cut it.
At one point, I had my knees under the desk of a life insurance sales job and was wracking my brains trying to figure out new leads.
I hit on one that really paid off - get hold of death notices in local papers and call the nearest and dearest.
Paid for my car.
I got really fed up with that job, though.

I got that also..... I don't think it's really from the VA .... I already got squared away to get crispy and hole at Fort Snelling... even have the honor guard stopping by to pop off a few blanks.... I'm sure a tear or two will flow..... My " buddies " will ask each other.... " are the keys and titles are all in one place..? "... 😎

I’m 65 in 60 days or so. I could heat my house with the Medicare mail I get every day. Thanks for the heads up on what’s coming next.
Find an agent you can trust for YOUR medicare needs. I found mine by referal. She's hot... She sent me a Thanksgiving card... she's hot. When I meet with her again I might gift her an Arkansas Troopers Hat.
Sorry for the diversion, a good agent will help you divide what you need from the frivolous.

Find an agent you can trust for YOUR medicare needs. I found mine by referal. She's hot... She sent me a Thanksgiving card... she's hot. When I meet with her again I might gift her an Arkansas Troopers Hat.
Sorry for the diversion, a good agent will help you divide what you need from the frivolous.
My former employer hooked me up. My plan was to stay with my employer and go Part A only. My wife is a lawyer, can read contracts. She also found a broker to advise. So, we signed onto an advantage plan brokered by the company I retired from 15 years ago. I don’t think I can beat it.

Back