For Sale - WIRE HARNESS KITS TWO LEFT

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
Only have two HARNESS KITS left for this month and these are a great start for your CHOPPER - BRAT - CAFE build. Out of material and will have to order more for new ones to be made up. Last two ready to ship out. Also have a harness that was made up with a 4 position fuse block for LIGHTS - HORN - BRAKE SWITCH - COIL& ING ready to ship $75.00 FREE shipping in USA
HARNESS KITS SHIPPED FREE IN USA LAST TWO $55.00 each and if you are out of the USA 20% off price because you will pay shipping OR FREE SHIPPING on orders of three or more!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1388.JPG
    IMG_1388.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 146
  • fuse bk.jpg
    fuse bk.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 131
Hey Daddyg,
Looking for a price on one of your harnesses. I have a 73' TX650. Running a pamco and e-advance, plus a combined Reg/rectifier. Apart from this everything else is stock. I'm in Australia if you have an idea about postage cost and time in post too.
Cheers :)

A harness kit will get you LIGHTS/BRAKE SWITCH/HORN/PAMCO WIRE for $55.00 minus the 20%
I will look up shipping or you can my zip is 08757 and they ship in a bubble envelope . Shipped before to your country and I think its around $45.00 but I will check

No this is just a kit not a full harness. If you need a plug and play then I would just order a replacement stock harness and that will come with all the plugs. This is designed for builders who want to do there own wiring or learn how to do there own wiring. I have sold these for CHOPPERS - BOBBERS - CAFE - STOCK bikes that want to have less wires.

Back