For Sale - Wire Harness Kits

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
Have two left from this month so would like to sell them. New batch of wires coming in for next month. ONLY make 5 of these a month and sell on here and EBAY. Here is the deal on the last two.
3 wires for headlight GROUND HIGH/LOW BEAM
3 wires for tail light GROUND RUNNING-BRAKE LIGHT
2 wires for BRAKE SWITCH 12 VOLTS/BRAKE LIGHT WIRE
2 wires for HORN GROUND / 12 volts for positive button
1 wire for COIL and IGNITION (STOCK-PAMCO-BOYER)
ALL WIRES NEW and harness shrink wrapped
Control wires end up under seat
Great for chopper build for XS650 or other bikes
ALL ENDS TAGGED FPOR EASY INSTALL with DIAGRAM
2 LEFT SALE PRICE for these two $45.00 SHIPPED IN USA
Price goes back to $55.00 on APRIL 1, 2016

Attachments

• IMG_1388.JPG
    IMG_1388.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_1389.JPG
    IMG_1389.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_1390.JPG
    IMG_1390.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_1391.JPG
    IMG_1391.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 157
SCHMEEL I will PM you my PAYPAL and I will need a address to send to and can ship out MONDAY
THANKS RICH
ONE LEFT $45.00 shipped in USA
Sold ONE to MMASAC thanks

Last edited:
For April I will have 5 HARNESS KITS ready to go in a week. Parts coming in this week and will make them up ready to go . Only do 5 a month and they are on here and EBAY for $55.00 shipped FREE in USA
Weather changing get ready to ride. Very easy kits to install for LIGHTS HORN BRAKE SWITCH AND COIL/IGNITION GREAT FOR THAT CHOPPER BUILD
COMING SOON !!!! JUG and PISTON kits STOCK BORE and 706 cc KITS
Thanks again
Rich

April has come and it started out great for me . I have another grandchild born on the 4th and got my material in for this months HARNESS KITS. Two sold already and three will be ready to ship by MONDAY. So if you are in the search for a HARNESS KIT to help get you started I got them and for you guys who don't know me I supply my phone number plus instructions with every kit. I was on the phone last night with a guy from PA who was doing his bike up and helping him get that bike running. I do answer my phone day and night.
Have a great day
COMPLETE JUG and PISTON kits coming soon back in garage doing motor work and stocking up on XS650 and CB750 Parts plus HARLEY but you guys don't care about those guys LOL
BABY NEEDS DIAPERS!!!!!!:D

April has come and it started out great for me . I have another grandchild born on the 4th and got my material in for this months HARNESS KITS. Two sold already and three will be ready to ship by MONDAY. So if you are in the search for a HARNESS KIT to help get you started I got them and for you guys who don't know me I supply my phone number plus instructions with every kit. I was on the phone last night with a guy from PA who was doing his bike up and helping him get that bike running. I do answer my phone day and night.
Have a great day
COMPLETE JUG and PISTON kits coming soon back in garage doing motor work and stocking up on XS650 and CB750 Parts plus HARLEY but you guys don't care about those guys LOL
BABY NEEDS DIAPERS!!!!!!:D
I'm interested in a kit Pm sent

I ran one of these on my first XS build. Made things super easy, especially for someone with no wiring experience. I'd definitely recommend these.

Thanks Ranger good looking build. Need anything I am here to help. Had to slow down a bit so I am only doing 5 kits a month but once I get done with all these doctors bull I am going to finish up my Turbo bike and maybe start offering full custom harnesses again.HAHA

ALL GONE
Have to order more material didn't think they would go that fast.
Two on here and three on EBAY sold sorry. Will try and put two more together in between motor builds.
THANKS to all who bought
Rich

I have materials coming in this week for next months 5 Harness kits
OZ harness kits only cover LIGHTS front and back - brake switch - horn - Coil and Ignition you would have to get a TCBROTHERS kit for ALTERNATOR AND REG/REC
Harness kits are $55.00 plus shipping for overseas. If you are interested PM me.
Thanks
Rich

Back