Trade - WRX for your xs AND truck... pics

stuntdouble

Contract Killer
Reaction score
My brother is looking for a Jeep, preferably a TJ Wrangler with a bit of lift and some decent tires but he is also in the market for an xs project so Im posting this on his behalf hoping that with the trade of his 2002 WRX, he will be able to score a beater truck and an xs project... I believe this meets the posting rules criteria because it is motorcycle related...

IMG_1556.jpg

IMG_1555.jpg

IMG_1554.jpg

IMG_1557.jpg

taken from his CL ad...

2002 Subaru WRX For TRADE
Exterior: World Rally Blue (WRB)
Interior: Black with Gray top
Engine: EJ20 replaced, have all the paperwork

Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood
Rota Gravel 18x8.5 (42 off-set) (Wrapped with Nexen n5000) (Hyper Black)
JDM Replica Headlights with HID
Kartboy Short Shifter with Kartboy Knob
Koyo Radiator
Gates Hoses (blue)
GT Spec Radiator Shroud
Mishimoto Radiator Cap Gauge 1.3
Cobb Heat Shield
Cobb Stealth Turbo Back Exhaust (catted)
Boardway rear mirror
Wingless trunk (OEM, not filled and resprayed)
STI logo (front grill)
20% Tint with lifetime warranty
Tanabe GF210 Springs (Comfy Ride)
K&N Short Ram Typhoon
Supertone Hella Horns (LOUD)
Mach V Front Lip
Fenders Rolled

Recently took it to IAG and had a boost leak test, replaced the MAF sensor and inlet hose with a Perrin.
Car runs great. Recently passed emissions.

Like I said, I love this car. Its what I wanted in 2002 when I bought my first WRX and I'm hard pressed to let it go. But I spend a lot of time at the beach and taking the top down and heading out into the sand is just something I can't do with it. I'm looking for a nice Wrangler (TJ), close to the same age, preferably lifted with good tires. Prefer the 6 over the 4 and 4WD. I want something that can hold its own in the snow like my car but also be able to take the sand and surf.

PM me if youre interested and once again this is an attempt to score 2 vehicles, 1.) a decent running truck, and 2.) an xs project. Thanks!

-Mike

...That WRX has got to be worth decent money...

NADA values it at $8025 retail, minus $250 for the mileage. And thats a "clean" retail which Im sure most will agree it is in such shape. Plus all the upgrades. I know you cant expect to get nearly what you put into the car but I think a price of somewhere in the $7500-$7750 range is a fair asking price.

that is a great deal, I had a toyota pickup and an extra xs a couple summers ago.

Back