WTF happened to the free factory repair manuals @biker.net?

which links did you follow to get there? I am feeling pretty internet retarded.

biker.net > 'XS/TX 650 Manuals' in left sidebar > 'XS650 Service Manual 1978-1981' at the top of the page.

Just go to biker.net and pick the 650 manuals from the menu on the left. The service manual will be right there at the top of the page.

Because often the changes from one year to the next were considered too slight to publish a whole new manual. This saved lots of publishing money in the "paper only" era. Then came microfiche, and finally, digital. That being said, my Road Star manual has a 2004 model suppliment for when they went from 98 inch to 102 inch.

I think that is the case Crazyazcat.....
here's what I get......
biker.net page.png
so .... no your not going blind.... either that or it's contagious ! and I got it too ! LOL
Bob.........

Jean Akers funded biker.net out of his own pocket for many years as a service to the community. He chose to hang it up in retirement, as maintaining the site was expensive. I suggest more thanks and less grousing.

That's a good link, Paul! For other free sources of the same material, click the Tech button, scroll down the menus to "Miscellaneous," click on "XS650 manuals," and browse. There are several links that will supply all that's needed to those who will take the trouble to look for it.

Back