WTF pictures

1709855822735.png

Fred F's rear axle found.

WTF
Kick me in the balls one more time... The babydaddy was contesting "placement" for which I retained counsel. Babydaddy had "no contact" court orders after felony and misdemeanor charges with "domestic abuse" enhancements (against my daughter) in April 2023. I thought that was behind us after the petion was dismissed in November2023. A credit card statement came in today with legal fees dated 2/6/2024. The office didn't know but it really sucks to get billed fees to retain custody when custody was not an issue anymore on the eve of 2/6/2024.

WTF
Kick me in the balls one more time... The babydaddy was contesting "placement" for which I retained counsel. Babydaddy had "no contact" court orders after felony and misdemeanor charges with "domestic abuse" enhancements (against my daughter) in April 2023. I thought that was behind us after the petion was dismissed in November2023. A credit card statement came in today with legal fees dated 2/6/2024. The office didn't know but it really sucks to get billed fees to retain custody when custody was not an issue anymore on the eve of 2/6/2024.
What a bunch of crap the legal eagles can be! This world can be shameful a lot of the time.

Back