Wanted - xs 650 machine wanted

txtkill

XS650 Member
Reaction score
hi....im txtkill from indonesia....im looking for xs 650 engine....ive been looking every where for years, but i find nothing...:banghead: if you guys have any information about how and where i can find an xs 650 engine...im all ears.....

excuse my english......

Last edited:
thanx for all....you guys help alot!!!im already negotiating the price with a guy in bali....but no carburator attach

where in Indonesia are you ?

a city called bandung in west Java Indonesia...it's a long walk from where you stand man...hahaha :laugh:...know some one?...man you guys are lucky..or am i the only one who had bad luck?haha...

Bandung huh? I am going to retire in that area. Either there or the Soloman Islands. I know that Indonasia has over 17000 islands, one has to have my name on it!

Ha My father lives in Singaraja on the other side of Bandung in Bali and for those of you thinking of retiring there, let me give you fair warning if you get sick forget western medicine. unless you have lots of money.Baby aspirin a given here is no where to be found there as are lots of common over the counter drugs.Doctors get paid CASH so bring or have lots for when your body starts to break down on you. Don't get me wrong its beautiful there but its a third world.:wink2:Its a warning from me and him to you, oh and the internet sucks there =(

Yeah it would it cost me $34 Canadian to send a letter and the postal system is full of corruption, in fact everything is, specially if you are a westerner, police ask you for money so that they know who you are ( so they say) about $150 Canadian. or they hassle you and it cost about $2500 to extend your visitors visa for 5 years(lawyers fees).But in a third world money is god there are many poor and much corruption.

:hijack:
Bandung huh? I am going to retire in that area. Either there or the Soloman Islands. I know that Indonasia has over 17000 islands, one has to have my name on it!

- spent a couple of years working in PNG and the Solomons, the Solomons had wicked diving and fishing...theres been a bit of shit go down on Guadalcanal between the locals and the malaitans from a neighbouring island but that seems to have calmed down...would go back myself if i hadnt started a new family :bike:

Yeah it would it cost me $34 Canadian to send a letter and the postal system is full of corruption, in fact everything is, specially if you are a westerner, police ask you for money so that they know who you are ( so they say) about $150 Canadian. or they hassle you and it cost about $2500 to extend your visitors visa for 5 years(lawyers fees).But in a third world money is god there are many poor and much corruption.

Hear..Hear...nothing is clean man..Damn Corruptors!!!....:wtf:

Haha...its Possible Bro...Just Put Your Money in the Right Place and to the Right Man(The Authority, that is)...you WILL get Your Self an Island...Hmmm lets see Gordon Pleasure Island??? Hahahaha

I was attached to the joint forces group in the Philippines for about 10 years, so it's not like I don't know about the medical aspects. I am a dirty old man, and will spend the end of my day's watching half-naked girls flittering about. Beats the cold & the snow. There has always been some kind of turmoil there, but we also have it here.
If you know someone in the U.S. military, you could have your parts shipped FPO. Very minimal cost, as it's for military personnel.

Back