For Sale - xs 650 project bikes and tons of parts

2eightcustoms

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
i have a few parts bikes for sale $300 (rollers with motors, carbs, electrical) each no titles and tons of parts!!

some of the parts include
spoke wheels standard and herritige
front ends
titled frame
brakes
motors
covers
clutch parts
ignitions
stators,rotors,reg/rec
motor mounts, bolts
axles
ect ect

looking to get rid of it all!!! (will sell individual parts) call or text me for more info pics ect. 952 607 8803

i have a few parts bikes for sale $300 (rollers with motors, carbs, electrical) each no titles and tons of parts!!

front ends
titled frame
brakes
motors
covers
clutch parts
ignitions
stators,rotors,reg/rec
motor mounts, bolts
axles
ect ect

looking to get rid of it all!!! (will sell individual parts) call or text me for more info pics ect. 952 607 8803
Pics of spoked wheels f&b and do you have a starter

Hello, I'm looking for a pair of fuel petcocks that would fit a '76 stock tank. Just thought I'd try you after reading your listing. Thanks!

front ends
titled frame
brakes
motors
covers
clutch parts
ignitions
stators,rotors,reg/rec
motor mounts, bolts
axles
ect ect

I'm rebuilding my 77' XS650. I can't locate my battery box bracket pieces (there are 2 of them, left and right). Each one is about 1 1/2" square with a cylinder tube at one end. Do you have these? Got em' Thanks!

Last edited:
Back