Xs 650 UK Site

Wouldn't want to join any club that would let me in :laugh:

Just registered but.......... 'pending approval' :(

Be good to chat to all you UK guys again . has anyone contacted Anlaf or the others yet?

Last edited:
Can we have a UK section on this site?

Not sure if you guys are still interested in doing something like this...

It's a piece of piss setting up a forum. It's all the info and pictures that get lost when one crashes that hurts,,,,, don't ask me how I know :doh:

Also free forums are quick and simple to set up, but you're at their mercy when problems come up with security, backups, scaling when they get too big, adding new features, can't ever change software, etc.

For this site we have daily off-server backups and twice a week off-site backups on another server on the other side of the country to prevent data loss.

This site is in need of being updated and I plan to do it during the first three weeks of January. I know I've talked about this in the past, but I have time blocked out for it this time. If you guys want a section to yourself or a whole new forum, I would be willing to help out with premium software, a domain, hosting, and administration. If you want to keep using ProBoards that's fine too. A new section here would be easiest, but I don't know what would work best for you.

Setting a forum up is the easiest part. It's keeping it up to date and everyone happy that's the hard part. If I can set one up anyone can. I shit my pants every time I see an upgrade message though. I've blown it up once before and don't intend doing it again. This place is coooooool Travis :thumbsup:

Here's me sat in the sun at el cotillo Fuerteventura talking to chaps in that In
glund and that America. Ace innitt :thumbsup:

The lads have done well getting a new uk site up and running. It needs some publicity though. Spread the word :thumbsup:

Ohhhh myyy these Spanish ladies have nice bottoms :bow2:

Back