For Sale - XS Performance Carburetor Kit for XS650

chief01

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Bought a bike last week and these came on it. Owner said they had been on for about a year. I am going with stock setup on my cafe so no need for them. $150 plus shipping

Attachments

• DSC01362.jpg
    DSC01362.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 177
Chief, have you done any tuning to these? Did they run well on your bike? I'm interested but I see threads on these carbs are all over the place as far as tuning them and how they run goes.

Chief, have you done any tuning to these? Did they run well on your bike? I'm interested but I see threads on these carbs are all over the place as far as tuning them and how they run goes.

I know, I almost bought some PWKs and I read the posts and got scared off. I found out a few people had already owned them and none of them could tune them. In fact, that same set of carbs that I almost bought was on a really nice street tracker that was for sale that I probably would have bought exept the owner was trying to sell it even though it wouldn't start .

Andyxs - The bike ran when I got it. I just wanted the original look. Are far as being difficult to tune that depends on the individual mechanically ability. Some individuals don't understand how carbs function. It's not just about turning screws.

Back