Make Offer - XS1 front drum wheel with new tire

SangreDeDios

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Up for sale is my xs1 front drum wheel.
Its in good shape, a little surface rust on some of the spokes but nothing bad, should clean up fine. Comes with a brand new tire mounted, I forget what brand. Ill have check. Its complete with axle and spacers, even comes with cables.
I know that these are going for some cash but im not sure exactly what to ask for it so feel free to make an offer.

2011-06-30192816.jpg

2011-06-30192843.jpg

Last edited:
Gawd Id love to take it if shipping out to aus wasnt such a killer.. sighs..
I have a question for you though, what kind of hardtail is that? a premade job or did you make it? I really like how its done keeping the swingarm/front peg mount section looks to be a much stronger tail section..

AussieHard, PM me if you're seriously interested.

This wheel will fit any xs650 front end with the correct spacers. Axle size is the same on all xs650's, 17mm. Like i said you can fit it to any front end with the correct spacers and you'd need to come up with the way to keep the drum in place. Either a bracket or weld a tab to the forks.

do you still have the wheel/drum, Live in indiana, so shipping not bad. let me know
thanks

Hi I am chasing a drum brake only / no wheel or spokes. Do you have a drum as per the one you sold with no wheel. It doesn't have to be an XS 1 drum. As long as it is twin leading shoe and at-least the same size or bigger than the XS 1. Many thanks

Back