Xs2 badges

yellowdog

yellowdog
Reaction score
These are nearly impossible to get so I thought I
would have a go at making one .Made out of resin I am just going to paint the
background red to match the side panel colour and highlight the letters in white.

Attachments

• xs 650 side panel badge.jpg
    xs 650 side panel badge.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 153
The resin has got aluminium powder in it hence the colour but it will be painted anyway.
I think the silicone mould must effect the size of the finished badge it is about an 1/8
shorter but wife says size is not important.:)

In my recent searches for parts, MailMan had shared a link to HVC Cycle ( hvccycle.net ) where he secured seat foam and cover for his XS2. I secured a new dash plate here for my XSB, but I also see where they offer these badges for $42.50 each. I cannot attest to their quality but thought I'd share my findings.

There was also a member here that made replicas of these badges out of pewter for very reasonable price. I don't remember the member's name off hand but am sure I could find it easily. I bought some and was happy with the quality.

There was also a member here that made replicas of these badges out of pewter for very reasonable price. I don't remember the member's name off hand but am sure I could find it easily. I bought some and was happy with the quality.
Resto
IMG_2634.jpg
badge.jpg
This was just temp with tape but he does super work!

Back