Sold / Found / Inactive - XS2 Spedo

Have this
signal-2021-06-27-13-37-45-491.jpg

near NOS $170 to your door what I paid for it.

might be able to get this bike to NE Georgia in mid November.
received_349635263581959.jpeg

Yeah the speedo is a bit pricey, long story it was SUPPOSED to have been an XS1 speedo. :confused:
How about 1200 on the XS2? It kicks through seems to have decent compression. New wiring harness. Tank is lined, paint is shite rattle can. Can do a photo shoot if yer (or anyone else) interested.
NEW SS spokes 18" front AND rear WM rims, Dunlap K70's 2020 date codes............. rest of bike is meh, a bit dolled up, but it sat out for a long time. Clean old title, not in my name. A ride to NE Georgia can happen.

Yeah the speedo is a bit pricey, long story it was SUPPOSED to have been an XS1 speedo. :confused:
How about 1200 on the XS2? It kicks through seems to have decent compression. New wiring harness. Tank is lined, paint is shite rattle can. Can do a photo shoot if yer (or anyone else) interested.
NEW SS spokes 18" front AND rear WM rims, Dunlap K70's 2020 date codes............. rest of bike is meh, a bit dolled up, but it sat out for a long time. Clean old title, not in my name. A ride to NE Georgia can happen.
Can you take a few more pictures? I want it. How much for delivery?
Does the guy that painted the 72/73 still paint?
Thanks.
Bill

Have blinkers, seat is aftermarket, battery seems good, airboxes gone, only one chrome chevron, side covers/ emblems are from a 73 grab rail prolly factory.

inside of tank is coated.(over the rust) :mad:
Battery didn't hold a charge.
Front brake new MC, lever firm, caliper seems free clamps/releases. note brake switch with parts, that will be an issue
What's in the pics NOTHING else included. :sneaky:
DSCN1007.JPG

I will take it. How do you want to get paid? I can have cash when you deliver or PayPal and/or cash.

:)
Prolly cash on delivery works best. Sometime within next two weeks is most likely. Need to decide van or prius and trailer.
trailer.jpg

Coated over rust. Never seen that before.
I copied the following from the Caswell website:
"This Epoxy has much better bond strength than single component products, with strengths of up to 3000 PSI, and this higher strength reduces the need for a clinically clean surface, as the epoxy actually prefers to bond to a rough rusty surface. Our new phenol novolac is more thixotropic, which means it 'hangs' on the tank walls during the coating process."
I have used their product in the past and will use it again, however, I have always applied it to clean metal and will continue to do so. I close friend of mine applied it over the top of rust and a failed liner and it has been holding up for several years. Still, I wouldn't do it.

I copied the following from the Caswell website:
"This Epoxy has much better bond strength than single component products, with strengths of up to 3000 PSI, and this higher strength reduces the need for a clinically clean surface, as the epoxy actually prefers to bond to a rough rusty surface. Our new phenol novolac is more thixotropic, which means it 'hangs' on the tank walls during the coating process."
I have used their product in the past and will use it again, however, I have always applied it to clean metal and will continue to do so. I close friend of mine applied it over the top of rust and a failed liner and it has been holding up for several years. Still, I wouldn't do it.
Thanks for the info. What is the name of the Product?

Back