For Sale - XS650 Aluminum rear motor mount kit!

Repo Man

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Offered for sale!

XS650 Aluminum rear Motor Mounts!

If you're like me you've stared at that ugly stamped steel rear mount and wished you could add some MOTOGP tech to your XS..
Do you think Rossi's M1 Yamaha GP bike has steel stamped motor mounts??

NO! So why should yours??

So here's your chance to update with some Space Age Aluminum Alloy Trickery!! WOW!!

Cut from a sheet of aluminum alloy with a computer guided beam of light hotter than he Sun, these are patterned after the OE units, and they are sure to make YOUR XS650 the coolest on the block!!

Precision engineered from 3/8" (.375") 6061 alloy, the mounting holes are able to accept both easy to find and economical 3/8" shaft bolts or 10mm metric units. Because of the increased thickness of these beefy mounts, longer blots are required for installation. ( Not included - 3.25" long work well.. Helpful hint: Install from the LH chain side to avoid contact with the LH engine cover)

These sexy mounts come to you in a sand blast finish, but a little elbow grease, fine sand paper, and a buffing wheel will result in a mirror like shine!!

Also included are 2 spacers ( washers, lol ) for between the engine case and the mount's front hole.

And by now I know you're asking: "How could I ever afford such High Tech for my XS?!?!?"

Well my friend, how could you afford NOT to add such High Tech when you get all this - The 2 mounts, and spacers for just:

$35.00 USD + $5 shipping anywhere in he US!!

ACT NOW!!!

E Mail orders only, to avoid confusion please... Via PayPal

racintracy@hotmail.com

Attachments

• IMG_1719.jpg
    IMG_1719.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_1722.JPG
    IMG_1722.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_1723.jpg
    IMG_1723.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_1696.JPG
    IMG_1696.JPG
    179.1 KB · Views: 250
Repo Man, Do you also have a kit for the front of engine? Would really like to get rid of that stock set-up. Thanks
SC Kurt

Back