xs650 bobber

globalmaa

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
so i blew the cam chain and had to pull the motor so i figure why not start my bobber project on my 78' xs650. i wanted it to be a little different my own touch but not sure of the sissybar. the colour is going to be burnt copper and i'm going to go with a sportster tank, side license plate, rebel shocks, sportster solo seat and custom mini apes. let me know what you think so far i put the sissy bar on but not really sure yet.

Attachments

• wheel 284.jpg
    wheel 284.jpg
    357.5 KB · Views: 117
  • wheel 287.jpg
    wheel 287.jpg
    336.6 KB · Views: 98
  • wheel 288.jpg
    wheel 288.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 90
  • wheel 289.jpg
    wheel 289.jpg
    344.4 KB · Views: 97
  • wheel 290.jpg
    wheel 290.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 89
Want to see how this goes, thinking of putting a frisco'd peanut tank on my xs over the winter, but wasn't sure how it would look on a stock frame. Looks pretty cool apparently.

How did you mount the seat on there? I've seen a few xs's with sportster seats but no one ever shows how they did it. I'd love to get an old school pillow seat if I could mount it so it looks right.

Custom apes! You got hosed there's about 10 sportsters out by me with them.:bike:

Posted via Mobile

skirtsters yeah they take 1" bars since i've had so many of them in the past with countless other harleys and these are 7/8" and i only paid a fraction of what harley parts go for.Seems like soon as you say " Harley " the parts are 4 times what they are really worth.
isn't this a xs650 site not a xlforum site????

as for the seat back bracket bolts up nicely to the rear fender and the front bracket i'll weld an extension to the front bracket to attach to the stock mount tab

Posted via Mobile

Back