For Sale - XS650 Complete Bike - 400 OBO

InfamousXS

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

Bought a lot a few months ago that had a complete bike (what I am selling now) and boxes of parts/frame to build another bike. Been SLOWLY collecting parts and working on the bare frame and the complete bike has been sitting in the way. With two full projects going right now, I just don't have the room or time to start another so I would love to see somebody start in on this. Will double check on the paperwork I have, I KNOW I DON'T HAVE A TITLE. Bought it from a guy in CT where you supposedly don't need titles, etc. At the time, wasn't concerned because I wanted the parts and can always buy a neck if need be. Complete bike, including seat that isn't picture. Never touched it so no clue as to if it runs or not, very well could fire up and run. Looking to get 400 bucks OBO. Just want to see it go to a fellow XSer and make a badass project.

If any parts are missing and are needed, I should have everything that is not currently on the bike!

img3972resized.jpg

Just dug around downstairs for a few parts - found a set of gauges so all set there. Found the plastic underside for the rear fender and SHOULD have a rear fender setup but need to locate it before a definite answer.

Also the paperwork on it (bill of sale) has it as a 1980 XS650.

Back