XS650 Craigslist postings depository

It's hard to sell YOUR dream bike for what YOU might have into it
Isn’t that the truth - even if you get a good deal and spend minimum money on getting it ready to sell you probably never make a dime - at least don’t add the cost of your time :)

“ If you think this price is high, you have zero idea what this is or what it takes or costs to build. Kindly eat shit😳

Well don’t hold back man…..tell us how you really feel! :laughing:
I wouldn’t feel to happy either if I had spend $10K on a build like this :) - if it was a Vincent I might have had a different approach haha

We are not very nice people mocking this poor guy !

Perhaps my English is not good enough but there are several aspects of it.
Ridicule in terms of a personal attack is another thing than justified criticism OK the jokes .but that happens
Without being evil.

Sometimes one gets it wrong And if someone tells you .One needs to reevaluate.
We can be wrong he will get the 10 k
But the criticism is justified in that sense that it can stop him while this 15 weeks are passing without sale.
Not impossible he will take a hit 5 k

He can be out in the garage building the next one he wants 10 k for Not getting that either

“ If you think this price is high, you have zero idea what this is or what it takes or costs to build. Kindly eat shit😳

Well don’t hold back man…..tell us how you really feel! :laughing:

This seller already knows it is overprice. I’m betting that anyone that would be seriously interested and is inclined to over spend on it, would be turned off immediately by the last sentence in the ad. Angry people are not fun to deal with.

Back